Monday, February 9, 2009

So far, so good


Please donate!

Sunday I met my team! We met at Fort McHenry at 7:30AM. The coaches were all impressed by our promptness. They kept saying how early we were, but we all know they told us to be there at that time. They did let loose a little tip that most of the time they don't get started until 8 or 8:15, so maybe I don't need to roll out of bed at 6:45 this weekend.

I just hope the weather stays this kind for the month...hell, until May. Please, God, can you make sure it is a constant 50 degrees every Saturday morning until May 29th...please?

We just had to complete 2 miles. I'm pretty sure I'm going to jog the 13.1 miles, so I decided to stay with the run/walkers. It was super easy. I'm sure they start that way so nobody gets discouraged right off the bat. The next two weeks, are spent doing 1 mile runs during the week and 2 mile runs on the weekend. I'm totally loving this while it's easy. Although, the program progresses pretty slowly, so I don't think it will be too hard.

No crazy pictures yet, although I did want to share a picture of the Baltimore sky that I took last night. I noticed it while laying on my couch, you know, recovering from training :-)

Don't forget to donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment