Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It is FREEZING!!!

February had a hell of an ending. First, I decided to skip on training two weeks ago, because I had to work. I did go tubing that Saturday, which was a lot of fun. Probably didn't do much for preparing me to run 13.1 miles, but nonetheless. Last weekend was a weekend off of training with the team. I decided to take advantage of the fact that I didn't have to get up at 6:30AM on Saturday, and went out to an extended happy hour with a friend. I took FULL advantage of it, because happy hour turned into dinner, which turned into running around Federal Hill until the early morn. So, this week it's back to work, and by work I mean training, not work--work has already been taking priority, and part of the point of this training is to put work in its place. Work is important, but there are other more important things going on in this world, like people fighting for there lives; not to mention, people fighting for our lives! Anyway, maybe I should just say it's time to hit the pavement.

I have got to thank everyone who has been so generous this far. I really appreciate it. Here is a link to Jen's blog--she is one of the people we are helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment